- The State Government is investing $7 million to enhance visitor facilities on Kangaroo Island.
- This project includes:
- the creation of a new visitor precinct at Antechamber Bay in Lashmar Conservation Park;
- upgrades to visitor facilities at Murray Lagoon in Cape Gantheaume Conservation Park;
- the creation of a new camping experience at D'Estrees Bay in Cape Gantheaume Conservation Park; and
- the creation of new visitor experiences at Cape Willoughby in Cape Willoughby Conservation Park.
25 Jun 2021 12:25 am