- The State Government is investing $5 million under the Nature-Based Tourism Co-investment Fund as part of the Parks 2025 program.
- This fund assists the private sector to deliver sustainable, quality tourism experiences in the state’s national parks, reserves, botanic gardens and Crown land.
- It provides stimulus support for businesses to activate or build on existing ecologically sensitive tourism offerings in the state’s national parks, reserves, botanic gardens, and Crown land.
- Grants from $20,000 to $1 million are available which will contribute to at least half of the total financial costs per project.
- Partnerships with business will progress ecologically sensitive developments so that park use and enjoyment will be increased, and revenue generated can be reinvested into conservation programs.
June 2022 (or until funds are exhausted)
Grants open for application
17 Jun 2021 1:41 am