- The $133 million Fight Food Waste Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) program is a partnership between 57 industry and research participants from Australia and internationally.
- The State Government has contributed $300,000 over 3 years to this program via the Department for Innovation and Skills’ South Australian CRC Assistance Program.
- Tackling the growing problem of food waste throughout the supply chain – from grower to consumer.
- Bringing together government, industry and research bodies to transform unwanted food waste into high-value food products.
- Working with regional producers and organisations.
- Engaging with industry and consumers to deliver behavioural change.
- Using ground-breaking research and underpinned by the best science to help solve industry problems with innovative solutions, identifying new sources of revenue and driving market growth for companies.
17 Jun 2021 3:02 am