- Skilling South Australia is helping to deliver bespoke mining qualifications for workers in one of South Australia’s largest industries.
- Iluka Resources has partnered with TAFE SA and Apprenticeship Network Provider, MEGT, to upskill 35 workers by combining a Certificate III qualification with work at their Jacinth-Ambrosia site.
- Around half of all project participants identified as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
- The project is part of the business’s workforce plan to improve performance and retention rates.
- Skilling South Australia is a partnership between the State Government and Federal Government to deliver the skills required by industry and ensure South Australians are ready to step into jobs and enjoy rewarding careers in the future.
25 Oct 2021 5:20 am