- An apprenticeship-ready course has supported 20 Eyre Peninsula jobseekers for careers in the growing tourism sector.
- Delivered by the Tourism Industry Council of South Australia and TAFE, the eight-week apprenticeship-ready program enabled participants to be supported into full time apprenticeships with tourism operators across the Eyre Peninsula.
- Participants gain a Certificate III in Tourism and are provided with additional industry-specific training in line with business needs.
- The project presents a new model that will encourage business owners to take on an apprentice and attract young people into rewarding careers.
- Skilling South Australia is a partnership between the State Government and Federal Government to deliver the skills required by industry and ensure South Australians are ready to step into jobs and enjoy rewarding careers in the future.
17 Jun 2021 2:49 am