- A jointly funded project for the construction of a new multi-purpose Recreation Community Centre, which includes:
- a multi-purpose space for a variety of sporting club and community uses;
- a commercial kitchen;
- indoor and outdoor dining areas;
- a large verandah for spectators in all weather;
- meeting rooms and other facilities.
- The State Government has contributed $197,500 to this project.
- This new facility will increase participation of existing sports teams and encourage new teams.
- The centre will also attract community users and improve social connections.
13 Jun 2021 5:34 pm