- This jointly funded project with the Port Pirie Regional Council is for new unisex changerooms, irrigation system, flood lighting for netball and a new turf pitch.
- The State Government has contributed $216,500 to this project.
- The project will transform the oval precinct into an inviting, accessible community facility that caters for diversity and club growth on local and regional levels.
- It provides welcoming, inclusive facilities that support netball, AFL, cricket and other local community events.
- It will improve participation in sports and further encourages female participation.
- The new oval surface will elevate it to a regional standard and the turf pitch will allow pathways for young cricketers.
- The inclusion of netball lighting meets training standards to better support participants.
16 Jun 2021 5:08 pm