- This project is for the installation of synthetic greens at the club.
- The State Government has contributed $200,000 to this project.
- The synthetic greens will reduce water consumption and enable bowls to be played all year round.
- The two new greens will accommodate 128 players at any given time.
- This will assist in increasing the participation rate in the sport both competitively and socially, provide local schools an opportunity to schedule lawn bowls into their sports curriculum and provide high quality, readily available greens for the rapid population growth in the areas of Two Wells, Angle Vale, Virginia and Lewiston.
- Located within the Two Wells Sporting precinct catering for Football, Netball, Tennis and Cricket the club is also home to the Two Wells Probus Club and CWA.
- The successful implementation of this project will result in the Two Wells Bowling Club providing a sporting facility all year round for the whole community, as lawn bowls is a sport for all people regardless of age, gender or ability.
14 Jun 2021 12:49 pm