- The Ag Excellence Alliance was successful in receiving a grant of $1,215,000 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- The project involves establishing a state of the art automatic weather station network to deliver a monitoring and warning system on adverse conditions for spraying.
- This project will provide significant benefits for the Riverland as spray drift has a range of risks affecting the sustainability of the primary production sector in the region.
- The network will be spread across the Riverland and southern Mallee districts and will link with the Mid North Mesonet.
- The project will be managed by Ag Excellence Alliance in association with Mallee Sustainable Farming.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
15 Jun 2021 12:10 pm