- Artisans of Barossa was successful in receiving a grant of $400,000 under Round 2 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves the establishment of a sales and marketing platform for Barossa food producers.
- It will include a tasting lounge, market place, culinary event spaces, business facilitation space, a Barossa food garden, e-commerce and a direct marketing and distribution hub.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Oct 2021 6:23 am