- Chalk Hill was successful in receiving a grant of $300,000 under Round 2 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves creating a new tourism facility to promote food and beverage offerings.
- The project will construct a new, dedicated building equipped with a full kitchen fit-out to provide a permanent home for Vera Oztalia; extend the existing production facility to provide for future capacity growth and in-house bottling for Never Never Distilling Co; and construct a dedicated conference and events building.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Jun 2021 12:48 am