- The City of Mount Gambier was successful in receiving a grant of $10 million under the Strategic Projects Round 2018-19 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- The Community and Recreation Hub will consist of a multi-use recreation facility with conference/meeting rooms, crèche, café, offices, and car-parking facilities.
- The hub will also include a 25 metre indoor pool, recreation and rehabilitation pools and six multi-purpose indoor courts.
- Apart from an increased participation in sport, resulting in positive health impacts, other major benefits of the project will be providing infrastructure that enhances liveability and assists with attraction and retention strategies for economic growth.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Jun 2021 7:49 am