- The Coorong District Council was successful in receiving a grant of $370,000 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- The project involves water harvesting through the installation of four lined catchments built in the Salt Creek and Woods Well locality, and one weather station.
- The project will contribute to improved livestock production, reduced spray drift and contamination of valuable agricultural produce, and greater fire weather information.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
15 Jun 2021 1:54 pm