- The District Council of Franklin Harbour was successful in receiving a grant of $500,000 under the Strategic Projects Round 2018-19 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This is for the Coolanie Water Scheme project which will supply water to drought-affected farmers in the District Council of Franklin Harbour area.
- The project will deliver water infrastructure that will strengthen the local economy through growth in agriculture and livestock industries.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
23 Jun 2021 3:24 am