- The State Government is investing $1.7 million under the Strategic Projects Round 2018-19 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund for the rebuilding of South Australia's dog fence.
- The total $25 million project involves rebuilding 1,600 km of fence across South Australia.
- This project will leverage Commonwealth funding to upgrade the dog fence to stop the incursion of wild dogs into the pastoral sheep zone.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
17 Jun 2021 2:18 am