- The Goolwa PiPi Co. Pty Ltd was successful in receiving a grant of $489,335 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- The project will assist in creating new economic opportunities for Ngarrindjeri people from commercial fishing of wild caught pipi in the Lakes and Coorong Fishery.
- The project will expand the company's processing facility enabling them to process and package extra volumes of wild catch pipi.
- It will also lead to growth in wild-catch pipi exports.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Jun 2021 1:21 am