- Light Regional Council was successful in receiving a grant of $50,000 under Round 2 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves the development and implementation of a communications and activation plan which will increase residential and business investment in the region by implementing innovative marketing strategies highlighting the region’s benefits.
- The project delivers a new website portal to cater for Light Regional Council’s investment attraction and economic development services as a ‘one-stop-shop’ destination for investors to source information about the region’s offering and opportunities.
- This website will interface with Light Regional Council’s destination tourism website.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
14 Jun 2021 12:57 pm