- The Lot 100 Beverage Consortium was successful in receiving a grant of $400,000 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves growing South Australia's Craft Beverage industries and capability, and enhancing the use of Native ingredients across industries.
- It will assist in improving optimisation of production, transport and distribution, and the development of a native market garden as part of the landscape on Lot 100.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
13 Jun 2021 5:24 pm