- The Mid-Murray Council was successful in receiving a grant of $346,556 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves delivery of a power supply upgrade to the Bowhill community.
- The project includes the installation of an underground power line to Bowhill, fully freeing up the amenity of the Bowhill Engineering site, and providing solar power to Bowhill Engineering, the community centre and to the General Store, reducing power costs and improving power reliability.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
15 Jun 2021 12:58 pm