- The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section was successful in receiving a grant of $387,000 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves the development of the Innamincka Remote Healthcare Clinic.
- The project will enable the provision of quality and culturally safe health care and related social services to Innamincka and surrounding remote communities.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
17 Jun 2021 1:29 am