- The Shield Intermodal Pty Ltd was successful in receiving a grant of $500,000 under Round 1 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves the development of the Bordertown intermodal facility.
- The project will include the construction of an intermodal freight handling, trans-shipping and loading facility on the main Adelaide to Melbourne national railway line located at the Bordertown train station.
- It will lead to a more efficient and affordable transport and logistics link between wood processing plants and other local industries and international markets.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Jun 2021 7:36 am