- Timberlink Australia was successful in receiving a grant of $2 million under the Strategic Business Round 2020 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project is for the construction of Australia’s first combined Cross Laminated Timber and Glue Laminated Timber manufacturing plant in Tarpeena South Australia to replace imports and support faster adoption of carbon positive renewable mass timber construction, replacing steel and concrete in mid- and high-rise construction.
- This plant will use sustainably structural pine timber processed at the Timberlink Tarpeena mill to manufacture engineered timber to be used in this fast-growing building application.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
25 Jun 2021 6:43 am