- The Town of Gawler was successful in receiving a grant of $678,269 under Round 2 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project involves creating a cycling path from Adelaide to Angaston via the Stuart O’Grady Trail and the Barossa Bikeway.
- This will provide a continuous cycle path between the Barossa Valley, Gawler, the Adelaide Plains, Virginia food bowl area and into Adelaide.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
14 Jun 2021 12:40 pm