- Yalumba Wine Company was successful in receiving a grant of $1.065 million under the Strategic Business Round 2020 of the Government of South Australia’s Regional Growth Fund.
- This project is for the establishment a high health grapevine germplasm collection and field nursery development.
- This project will assist in fulfilling ongoing supply of the highest quality and most genetically optimal grapevines to the future Australian viticulture industry.
- The Government of South Australia recognises that our regions are fundamental to the success of South Australia’s economy.
- To find out more information on the Regional Growth Fund click here.
14 Jun 2021 12:28 pm