Fregon Anangu School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- construction of a new Primary School building and Secondary School buildings including covered outdoor areas with general learning areas, withdrawal spaces, breakout spaces and amenities
- refurbishment of existing buildings including administration, gymnasium and art
- construction of a new home economics and canteen building including covered outdoor areas
- construction of new roof over the existing basketball court and playground equipment
- construction of new toilets and the refurbishment of existing amenities
- outdoor learning areas and external landscaping including associated paved areas
- appropriate disability access to the new facilities
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.