25 (per year)
Among the upgrades being considered for Gawler and Districts College B-12 are:
- Construction of a new special education building for incorporating two learning areas plus withdrawal spaces, teacher preparation and accessible amenities.
- Construction of two new buildings and covered assembly point incorporating two dance areas, performance stage, physical education office and amenities.
- Construction of a new ‘parent portal’ building incorporating administration offices, reception/lobby area and amenities.
- Creation of a new main entrance area improving street presence.
- Removing aged transportable buildings and asbestos.
- Refurbishing the administration facility, student support areas and general learning areas.