12 (per year)
Victor Harbor R-7 School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- construction of a new building providing flexible learning spaces including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) with indoor/outdoor connectivity
- replacement and remediation of external structures
- roof and ceiling replacement
- upgrade of internal lighting to LED lights and installation of hearing augmentation in 3 buildings
- landscaping to connect the new construction to the existing surrounds
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
Architect: Studio 9 Architects
Builder: Axis Constructions (SA)