- The State Government has invested $15 million into a significant redevelopment and expansion of Gawler Hospital’s Emergency Department to address the region’s demand for emergency clinical services now and into the future.
- The project proposes to:
- increase the number of patient treatment bays from 4 to 15;
- increase the number of resuscitation bays from 1 to 2;
- introduce 3 new triage assessment rooms; and
- deliver new and contemporary clinical support, utility, storage and clerical spaces.
14 Jun 2021 12:36 pm