- SA Healthy Towns Challenge is a grants program for regional and rural towns to develop preventive health programs within their community.
- Grants of up to $50,000 each were provided for the following projects in Round 3.
- Sowing the Seeds of Resilience: Build a community garden to foster community engagement, promoting health and wellbeing in the prevention and post-vention of suicide.
- Facility, Activity and Community: Better Health for all Ages in Macclesfield: Upgrade facilities in Davenport Square to increase accessibility to physical activities, improve social connection and strengthen mental health.
- Gawler Barossa School Holiday Program: Deliver a health promoting school holiday program for young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- School Kitchen in Millicent: Build a classroom kitchen where students and families learn skills to prepare safe and nutritious meals.
- Mid-Murray School Holiday Wellbeing Camps and Family Day: Teach children skills and strategies to make better health choices and decisions as they become adolescents and move into adulthood.
17 Jun 2021 2:24 am