- The Clare and Gilbert Valleys Council has been announced to receive $542,500 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project is to deliver high priority, key infrastructure improvements for the townships of Riverton, Stockport and Auburn, improving Stormwater infrastructure and reducing or removing flood risk in accordance with approved Stormwater Management Plans (SMP).
- The project will focus on implementing new or upgraded swales, culverts, levees and channels that can be delivered within the timeframes of the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
25 Oct 2021 4:52 am