- The Berri Barmera Council has been announced to receive $361,285 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.*
- The project involves: an upgrade of the main oval lights to meet current standards for local football night games; replacing and expanding the functionality and community use of changeroom facilities and toilets; an upgrade to the current football change rooms will convert half into a specific (and large) umpires change and warm-up facility and the remainder as a football club gym and indoor warm-up area; and creation of a defined non-sealed car park.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
*The project scope is contingent on Commonwealth funding.
28 June 2022