- The Flinders Ranges Council has been announced to receive $572,245 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project is to implement staged works for the townships of Quorn and Hawker as detailed in the Flinders Ranges Streetscapes Masterplan to improve amenity and functionality of the towns’ public areas and roadways.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
17 Jun 2021 2:41 am