- The District Council of Karoonda East Murray has been announced to receive $300,000 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- This project will widen the road, eliminate blind spots providing a safer road for road users.
- Providing a new constructed road will enable higher heavy vehicle usage, providing benefits to the local farmers and community as well as aligning with neighbouring community needs when it comes to transport of commodities.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
21 Jun 2021 5:01 pm