- The Southern Mallee District Council has been announced to receive $850,000 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project involves substantial works to ensure long-term sustainability and ongoing compliance with current standards and regulations for public pools. Delivery of this project will enable Council to continue to provide vital recreational facilities for its growing, remote community that supports swimmers of all ages and provides a key community meeting place.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
15 Jun 2021 1:19 pm