- The District Council of Ceduna has been announced to receive $258,291 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.*
- The project is to construct 8 dual unisex (one being ambulant) public toilet facilities at key tourism and community locations throughout the townships of Ceduna, Thevenard, Smoky Bay and Denial Bay.
- Of the 8 facilities to be constructed, 5 sites will require demolition of existing facilities.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
*The project scope is contingent on Commonwealth funding.