- The District Council of Cleve has been announced to receive $1.26 million from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project involves implementation of a pump track, upgraded skatepark, playground equipment, recreation facilities, and landscaping.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
25 Jun 2021 12:46 am