- The City of Mount Gambier has been announced to receive $800,000 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project is to extend the shared path network, by establishing a 3 metre wide and 2.09 kilometre long extension to the existing path; being from Wandilo Road to the TAFE SA and UniSA campuses on Wireless Road West, Mount Gambier.
- In addition to the extension of the shared path, the project will include the installation of solar lights along the entire 11.3 kilometre length of the shared path.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
25 Jun 2021 8:09 am