- The Adelaide Hills Council has been announced to receive $727,000 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project involves the design documentation, construction and installation of infrastructure to supply reuse water and ensure irrigation and water efficiencies at the Woodside Recreation Ground.
- In addition, the project involves the design and installation of improved irrigations systems at Bradwood Park and Mylor; and the incorporation of a central irrigation system to be located at the Heathfield Depot to further ensure the accurate and timely monitoring and application of irrigation aligned with climatic conditions throughout the district.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
13 Jun 2021 4:55 pm