- The Rural City of Murray Bridge has been announced to receive $540,000 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The Swanport Road Recycled Water Pipeline Project will construct new recycled water infrastructure to enable the Rural City of Murray Bridge to distribute recycled water from Pump Station 33 to landscaping installed along Swanport Road.
- This new infrastructure will also irrigate public reserves and open spaces in the future.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
21 Jun 2021 3:49 pm