- The Barossa Council has been announced to receive $817,286 from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project will deliver high quality tourism accommodation adding 2 x 2-bed cabins (Phase 1), 24 formalised, powered caravan pitches, new camp kitchen and visitor amenities and all associated reception, maintenance, service/utility and civil infrastructure upgrades.
- The project is part of an approved masterplan for phased infrastructure upgrades across the Talunga Park precinct.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
14 Jun 2021 11:12 am