- The City of Victor Harbor has been announced to receive $3.34 million from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project will connect the Victor Harbor town centre’s southern gateway and tourism hub to significant state renowned and iconic tourist attractions – Granite Island, the Horse Drawn Tram and the regional festivals/events space at Warland Reserve.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
25 Jun 2021 12:36 am