- The District Council of Loxton Waikerie has been announced to receive $1.5 million from the State Government's Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program.
- The project will develop the largest and most modern community facility in Waikerie and will allow all residents to access activities, programs, and services such as sport and exercise sessions, committee meetings, cultural events, social gatherings, speaker events and workshops in a high quality and modern facility.
- The Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program was established to support councils to accelerate spending on community infrastructure projects that contribute to the future economic growth of the region, or support the Government’s Growth State agenda, or improve local infrastructure facilities for businesses and community organisations to enable them to grow in the future, or upgrade key community facilities.
- Applications to the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program are now closed.
- For more information on the Local Government Infrastructure Partnership Program click here.
21 Jun 2021 2:13 pm